To Our Partners,
Our hearts go out to anyone in your business and around the globe affected by the coronavirus. Like you, we are monitoring global events closely and taking all prudent steps to ensure the health of our workforce and the continuity of our supply chain.
Our partnership with you is of paramount importance to us. We know you are counting on us and we take very seriously our obligation to deliver the highest quality products to you, on-time, and in-full. In that spirit, we will communicate with you proactively as always and note:
- Manufacturing Lead Times. We have not experienced any material lead time delays in our manufacturing plants. All our manufacturing plants are currently under normal operations.
- Office. Our office and non-production staff are following the guidance of health care leaders and working remotely wherever possible but with full computer, phone and video-conferencing capability.
- Our Supply Chain. We have not experienced any material disruptions in our supply chain and we are in frequent contact with our suppliers.
- Customer Meetings. We anticipate some disruption to in-person customer meetings but our teams are ready with videoconferencing equipment (Zoom and Microsoft Teams) in addition to normal conference call systems. [If we can offer any technological assistance to you with your customers (e.g., setting up video calls for importance meetings), please just ask and we’d be delighted to help in whatever way we can.]
- Social Distancing and Workplace Hygiene. Inside of our facilities, we are following the best available guidance on Social Distancing and Workplace Hygiene and have intensified the level of disinfection and cleaning performed by our cleaning staff.
- Contingency Planning / Technology. We are taking a conservative approach to the pandemic and have undertaken significant actions internally to ensure our workforce is safe, able to service your needs, and able to work remotely from a technological perspective (e.g., VPN, computers, etc.).
Our job is to serve your needs so that you can service your customers with full confidence. As you know, conditions are very fluid at the moment, so we would appreciate it if you keep us informed about matters that have implications for the business and we will do the same. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the business leader you normally interface with at any time. We’re here for you.